Information we may collect about you
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
No personally identifiable information is stored in these cookies.
For the full technical explanation, read more about cookies used on our site.
If you wish to remove these cookies, you can do so by following these instructions.
We will email you to process your order and afterwards to introduce you to the benefits of our loyalty programme. Only Smart Doll World will use your email address. We will never pass on your email address or personal information to a third party.
You can unsubscribe at any time
When you join Smart Doll World email newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link that is at the bottom of every message that we send. Or you can send a message to our customer care department and we will unsubscribe you.
How we use your personal information
Personal information you provide is used by us only for the following purposes:
• To improve your shopping experience at our website
• To process your order
• With your permission, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
Sharing of information
We do not sell or otherwise share your information with any third party. We use your information exclusively as stated within this Policy.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with members of Smart Doll World’s group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
If we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose such information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets as may reasonably be required.
Links to other websites
Where we store your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet may not be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Changes to this policy
The Data Protection Act (the “Act”) has various provisions which ensure that any person who has access to your personal information must comply with strict rules.
The Act provides the following principles, which we follow at all times:
• We will process your data fairly and lawfully.
• We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes, and shall not use it for any other purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
• We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the Act.
• We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect any personal data from any destruction, damage or loss.
• We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access and check information held about you. Should you wish we can provide you with all the information that we hold about you on payment of £10 for each request, which is to meet our costs in providing this information to you.
If for any reason any part of this policy is found to void or unenforceable, it will be deemed severed from the remainder of the policy, which will continue in full force and effect.
1 – 1660 Kenaston Blvd. Winnipeg, MB R3P 1G2
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com or through our “Contact Us” page.